METABOLIC AMINO COMPLEX
Metabolic Amino Complex is designed to support intra and post workout recovery and performance. A blend of essential and branched chain amino acids, supporting metabolic co factors, b-vitamins and herbs.
Metabolic Amino Complex supports protein synthesis though high levels of leucine, blood glucose sensitivity through key trace minerals, zinc, chromium, magnesium and anti-oxidants, hormonal balance, reduced cortisol and increased testosterone from supporting herbs, maca and Siberian ginseng along with phospholipids.
Additional energy and mitochondrial support is derived from CO Q 10, carnitine and taurine. Beta alanine is added for lactate acid buffering and anti-glycation properties.
Finally, TMG, green tea extract and citrulline and a full electrolyte blend complete one of the most in depth, all round amino acid exercise supporting supplement on the market today. At 9 calories per serving and 1.3g of carbs, the blend is also viable for ketogenic style and low carb dieting patterns.
Muscle function, energy, electrolyte balance, blood glucose and performance support.
NOTE: This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
If you are under medical supervision, have any health condition or are taking medication, consult your medical specialist before use. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant.
If any untoward reactions occur, discontinue use immediately and contact your healthcare professional.
– Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
– Magnesium and zinc contribute to normal protein synthesis.
– Magnesium, vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
– Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
– Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
– Zinc and chromium contribute to normal metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fat.
– Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.